Jafza Offshore Company is a non-resident company that could be registered by an individual or a corporate entity.
Jafza offshore company formation was first hosted in Dubai in 2001 but it took its own place in 2003 when Jafza Offshore Company formation came into existence.
- 100% foreign ownership
- 0% tax environment.
- No minimum capital requirement.
- No need to acquire an office.
- Asset protection in a high level.
- Minimum operational cost.
- No restriction on capital flowing.
- Transferring of assets and stocks.
- Easy and simple procedure of incorporation.
- Property investment worldwide.
- Setting up a company’s branch in UAE.
✓ Company must have one shareholder. The shareholder decide the capital structure.
✓ Company can have two directors, but their details are never shared.
✓ Company must have one secretary.
✓ Company must keep accounting records for 10 years and after this period they must be renewed.
✓ Company name must finish with terms like “limited”.
✓ Banking and insurance sectors are not allowed to operate as Jafza offshore company.
✓ Company shall maintain a registered office and agent.
- Become shareholders of Freezone & Limited Liability JAFZA companies.
- Maintain professional contact with Legal consultants, accountants and auditors.
- Host Shareholders and Directors meetings in the UAE.
- Hold lease property for use as registered office or own real property in the Palm Islands or Jumeirah.
- Islands. Have a Bank account in the UAE for conducting its operational transactions.
Contact with us and tell us about our business.
Get an official quote for the registration process.
Suggest three different names for the JAFZA Offshore company. One of these name will be selected by the JAFZA authorities.
Choose activities for your business.
Specify the shared capital, a list of shareholders and a minimum of 2 directors and a secretary.
Submit all the requested documents (passport copy, proof of address, bank reference and shareholder’s resume).
✓ Personal profile (CV)
✓ Bank Reference
✓ Copy of the passport
✓ Non Objection Certificate from sponsor in the UAE
✓ Proof of Residence (utility bill copy)
✓ Certificate of registration of the company (N&A)*
✓ Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association (N&A)*
✓ Company’s Certificate of good standing (N&A)*
✓ Non Objection Certificate from the sponsor in the UAE
✓ A Board Resolution for the establishment of an offshore company with a power of attorney authorizing individual to sign on company’s behalf to establish the JAFZA offshore company (N&A)*
(N&A)* it must be Notarized and Attested by any UAE Consulate office.
We will answer your request as soon as possible.